Database Cleansing

Keep Data Accurate and Maximise Growth

Database Cleaning

When was the last time you contacted everyone in your database? How do you know who has moved on? Our research suggests that 80% of most companies’ business comes from only 20% of its database. Therefore, in order to create new business opportunities, it’s essential that the remaining 80% is kept in order to be functional.

Our bespoke software platform, which was written with our specific requirements in mind, helps us to remove duplicate records. We can quickly work through data so that it is accurate and up to date, in order to maximise opportunities for our clients.